boston - day 4

For anybody checking in to see if I would have a post about how our last day and return trip went...

We're in Boston and will be through tomorrow morning. Our flight tonight was cancelled because of weather here and other places - there was no plane available to even fly out.

We're flying out tomorrow. Mike had a great time and his group and he sounded really good today. I'll have some video of that up sometime. We don't really know where we're staying yet tonight - I'm on hold with a hotel checking on rates right now as I'm typing.

This is the beauty of trying to catch a red-eye out at night - if it falls through, there is nothing else to fall back on.

I'll update things sometime (maybe)...